Due to the new Apple TV 4K lack of the USB-C port, to install signed apps on that device, you need to have a Mac computer that has the latest system and Xcode 9 installed. (That’s the only way as of writing this tutorial)
Here are the steps:
* NOTE: this tutorial is for our customers, you need to purchase our subscription first.
* NOTE2: if you are updating Kodi, the steps are same as installing, you don’t need to remove the old one. New version will overwrite the old one, your settings will be retained.
1. Download and install Xcode 9 from your Mac App Store
2. Pair your Apple TV 4K with Xcode
3. Get the UDID and register with our service if you haven’t done it yet
4. Use Xcode to install the signed IPA file from our service.
Here is a detailed Youtube tutorial: