This subscription works for all Apple devices (Apple TV 4k/4th Gen / iPad / iPhone).
You DO NOT need a computer (PC or Mac) to install KODI.
How does it work?
Since KODI is not published on App Store, to install KODI on your Apple TV or iPad/iPhone, we need to register your device ID (UDID) with Apple Server and sign KODI with the certificate issued by Apple (this is usually cost $99 a year).
Each device has a unique ID, so every device will need a separate subscription.
Our installation works for at least One Year. You do not need to reload your KODI every 7 days.
We install KODI via Remote Device Management, that’s why we need you to install and trust our profile, to manage your device.
We can ONLY manage the apps we installed, your privacy and data is safe.
After installing our profile, you will be asked to install KodiTVBox App Store, which will give you access to all apps including Kodi.
FREE Trial Period
This Subscription includes 1 day free trial if you choose annual ONLY, after that you can pay to continue using your KODI. You can find it by changing billing schedules. Monthly sub doesn’t have free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- This works for Apple TV 4th Generation and Apple TV 4K and iPad and iPhone
- You will NOT need a computer to install Kodi
- You do not need Jailbreak, compatible with system version 11/12/13.
- The installation works as long as your subscription is valid (Not 7 days)
- The KODI will be always up to date, you can get the latest features and Addons (Addons not included in this service).
- Activation and delivery is instant, you will get a few Emails with instructions after payment is clear.
- For Apple TV, we offer the latest version of KODI from their official site.
- When there is major update for KODI, we will send out notifications in KODI.
- We are not affiliated with official KODI organization in any way. Our subscription fee is for the installation service.
Other Available Apps for Apple TV:
Besides Kodi, we also provide other Apple TV apps that are not available on App Store, but publicly available to download on Github.com. Please note these apps are not covered by our customer support, we can’t help with any issues while using these apps, you also need to make sure to comply your local regulations for using these apps. Here is the list of apps: